Since 1997, we have provided amazing legal and business services to entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses and individual clients.
Generally, when you go looking for a business law attorney you have one legal issue, like you have been sued, or you need a contract to be drafted or you are looking to start a business. You hire a law firm, your contract is drafted or law suit is resolved, you pay a legal fee (which is often different from what you thought you agreed to at the outset) and you never speak to your lawyer ever again.
Why would you ever want to speak to your lawyer again anyway? After all, your attorney is billing by the hour.
Your business lawyer should be a counselor, not just someone who drafts documents.
Our Firm Helps You Prepare for Business Growth and Success
In our world, success is when you further your interests. It’s as simple as that.
Most lawyers are in the business of billing you as much as possible. They use the same documents over and over again and don’t care about how unique your business is. The one size fits all approach can hurt your business in the long run.
Some lawyers view litigation as a billing bonanza and don’t care about the toll it takes on you and your business. When drafting a partnership agreement, they don’t listen or understand what makes your business special.
You may start off paying less but you lose out in the long term with stalled growth.
The Law Office of Frederic R. Abramson is the right firm for you if you want a trusted advisor who can help you with:
- getting the right agreements in place with partners, team members, vendors, investors, partners and others,
- avoiding potential litigation but who will be there with you if you are placed in a position where you have no choice other than to litigate,
- analyze your business opportunities,
- explore the right business model for your company and make sure that your business and personal life is protected.
How We are Different
- We work our best to offer fixed fees in advance, even for litigation cases. That way, you will have a firm understanding of how much your case will cost from the very start.
- We follow up with you regularly, even if there is nothing actively happening with any of your matters. We are proactive advisors who check in with you and your business on a regular basis so we can put our legal minds to work to help you grow your business, helping you take the best-calculated risks so you can receive the biggest rewards. We don’t just prepare a set of legal documents for you and send you on your way until something happens.
- We using cutting edge technology to keep you abreast of your case. For instance, you can have access to your file via Dropbox.
- Frederic Abramson is able to personally answer your quick questions and to make the legal process incredibly easy and painless for you and your business. You never have to worry about unreturned phone calls or endless games of phone tag.
- We help you get your legal and financial house in order by helping you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, selling your business, retirement planning so you never spend more than you have to or get taken advantage of by unscrupulous sales people who see your business as a cash cow for them.
We have successfully represented a range of New York companies, from tech startups to executive search firms, along with many people. I have lectured about business law for many different groups, including continuing legal education classes for lawyers.
Take the first step. contact our office to get your New York business law and civil litigation questions answered by an experienced lawyer with a deep understanding of the problems you’re facing.
When you’re ready to take the next step you can begin the process online. If you’d like to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation in my office you can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 212-233-0666 or fill out the contact form below.