You understand that you need an estate plan. But like many of your friends, you\’ve been procrastinating because estate planning is unpleasant to think about. I am here to help. I will tell you everything that you need to consider when setting up your estate. I will prepare all of your estate documents for you, which include at least a will, health care proxy, living trust and a durable power of attorney. The sooner you get your estate plan completed, the quicker you will feel certain that the people who you love will be provided for.
Estate planning is simply the process of disposing all of your assets after you die. Who needs to think about it?
- If you have children under 18;
- If you own property;
- If you want to maintain control of your health care and financial decisions.
Once you begin your estate planning, you will understand:
- Why you need a will;
- The advantages of having a living trust;
- The probate process and why you want to steer clear of it;
- How to protect and provide for your children;
- Why you probably don\’t have to worry about estate taxes;
- Why you need a retirement plan.
Estate planning is a great thing to do for your family. Congratulations on even thinking about it.
For more reading: