Hiring a business law attorney is crucial for any successful business. As a passionate business owner, I know that your business is important. Your legal needs must be met so that your focus is on growing business.
I provide business advisor and legal services to entrepreneurs, start-up businesses and other entities from planning and formation to sale or other disposition of the business. I will guide you through the development of your business plan, choice of entity and any business structural decision.
Below you will find a partial listing of our business law services. If you don’t see a particular topic listed and you would like more information, please contact my office so I can provide to you the information you need.
- Draft and Negotiate Contracts
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Purchase and Asset Sales Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Settlement Agreements
- Construction Contracts
- Commercial Leases
- Corporate Formation (Inc, C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, LLP)
- Corporate Minutes and Record Keeping
- Shareholder Agreements
- Social Media, E-Commerce & Social Media Law
- Non-Disclosure Agreements/Confidentiality
- Intellectual Property Agreements
- Technology and Venture Licensing Agreements
- Real Estate
Articles of interest:
- Who Should Produce the First Draft of a Contract?
- Ten Things you must know before entering into a contract
Social Media Law: