Are you looking for an attorney to cover your Supreme or Civil Court Appearances in New York, Brooklyn (Kings), Queens, Nassau and the Bronx?  We exist to serve you. Our core purpose is to provide consistent and reliable per diem court services to law firms. We are here to reduce your stress and bring you peace of mind that your case will be handled expertly.

Ever since I passed in the bar I have been providing per diem services to other attorneys. Its my pastime, my passion, my life. 20 years later I am just as dedicated.

The Law Office of Frederic R. Abramson has provided Supreme and Civil court appearances and deposition services for law firms such as yours since 1997.  We cover court appearances, depositions, arbitration’s and trials in the following counties:

  • New York
  • Kings
  • Queens
  • Bronx
  • Nassau


  • Pre­lim­i­nary Con­fer­ences:  $125
  • Com­pli­ance Con­fer­ences:  $125
  • Motions: $125
  • Exam­i­na­tions Before Trial: $250
  • each addi­tional party — add $150
  • 50H Hear­ings: $250
  • each addi­tional party — add $150
  • add $25 if a wit­ness requires an interpreter
  • Call for Trials and Arbitrations


  • Emergency Court Appearances
  • Referrals for civil litigation and personal injury matters
  • Accurate and prompt reporting of all results within 2 hours.
  • Free immediate email report
  • 20 years per diem experience
  • Accessibility
  • Dependability
  • Per Diem Experience

Setting up an appointment is super simple.  We are available for same day appearances and work to get back to you within 15 minutes. Most of our clients book appearances the day prior to the court date.

To book an appearance, email me at fabramson@abramsonlegal.com, call at 212-233-0666 or fill out the form below. I promise that everyone you come in contact with will be friendly. All assignments require confirmation.

Social Media such as Twitter, Facebook and Blogs are an easy way for employees to communicate with the world.  This can cause far reaching legal risks for employers. What can be done to prevent social networking sites from being used as a sounding board for an unhappy employee, a place to disclose trade secrets, or a means to defame bosses and co-w orkers? How can you protect your company from the possible legal problems due to social networking? I can help by advising you how to:

  • Monitor employee use of blogs by telling you what’s legal & what’s not
  • Draft workable blogging policies
  • Assess your liability risks from your employees use of social networking site and blogs
  • To minimize your risk for unnecessary and expensive litigation
  • Comply with the New FTC regulations effective December 1, 2010 about blogging.

Here are some key issues that you need to be aware of:

  • Blogs in the Workplace: Legal Risks & Liability You Need to Know
    • How to legally monitor your employee’s use of social media sites without infringing on their legal rights.
    • Does the employee or company own the blogs or social networking account?
    • If an employee posts something on a blog, or a social media site, can the employers be held liable?
    • Strategies to protect confidential and business information
  • What is legal for your Employees to Blog about
    • What to do about bad comments of your employees in their personal blogs
    • What can you do to limit blogging by your employees when they are not working
    • What is the difference between bad behavior and the first amendment right to freedom of speech?
  • Drafting Social Media Policies:
    • How to draft a social networking  policy to protect your company while balancing your employees right to privacy
    • Why you may not want to restrict from your employees from engaging in social media
    • How you can enforce the restrictions placed in your social media policy.
    • Assessing your employees rights  under the  National Labor Relations Act

If your company is looking to transfer an employee to the United States on a temporary assignment, an L visa may be the way to go. Here are the important provisions for obtaining an L visa:

  1. The worker must have worked abroad for your company for at least one year within the preceding three years;
  2. The foreign and the US company must be part of the same \”qualifying organization\’;
  3. The worker must have worked in either a management capacity, executive capacity or have specialized knowledge;
  4. The worker must come to the United States for a temporary period.

The L category has two parts: L-1 for the employee who wishes to transfer and L-2 for the transferee.  Be aware that the family member accompanying the employee  cannot get employment authorization through an L-2.

Here are the procedures for obtaining an L-1visa:

  1. The US employer must file a petition to classify the employee has a temporary worker.  The petition requires evidence that your company is a \”qualifying organization\” and specific information about the worker.
  2. Additional evidence is needed if the worker is needed to open a new office.
  3. Be aware that there are special rules under NAFTA.
Immigration reform is in the news everyday. It is important to act now and consult with an attorney to guide you through the complex process of immigration law.

As your personal advisor, I will lead you and/or your company through the maze of immigration laws, providing common sense solutions for aliens who want to work or immigrate into the United States.   I have helped an array of different companies, such as those in the I.T. and import/export industries obtain employment visas for workers such as programmers and marketing specialists. I have also successfully obtained permanent residency and citizenship for individuals and their families from all over the world.

Immigration status is usually a matter where time is of the essence.  Unfortunately, USCIS  is a governmental agency with a backlog of hundreds of thousands of applications.  I will provide a personal road map with you and/or your company so that your case will be resolved in the fastest possible manner.

My immigration practice includes representation for business/employment immigration, family-based immigration and deportation. I provide confidential advice relating to immigration and naturalization, employment, visas, citizenship, asylum and deportation.

More Reading: